If you need additional assistance, please have the following information available before calling:
1. Which antenna are you using?
2. What is the problem you are experiencing?
3. On what type of vehicle is the antenna mounted?
4. Where on the vehicle is the antenna mounted?
5. What is the SWR on CH 1, 20, & 40?
6. Have you trimmed the antenna whip? How much?
7. Type of radio: straight 40 channels or expanded channels.
8. Are you using extra power? How much? Amplifier brand?
If you have a Trucker 2000, SW 2000, 5000, or Fiberglass, please have the following:
1. Do you have a single or dual antenna?
2. If a single, is it mounted on the driver or passenger side?
3. If dual's are used, what is the distance between the antennas?
4. If Trucker, is the bottom of the loading coil above the roof of the cab?
5. If Fiberglass, how much of the antenna is above the roof of the cab?
6. What type of coax cable are you using?
7. How long is the coax cable? If Co-phased, how long is each side?
8. If Co-phased, is it a "Y" or "T" harness?
9. How far away from the stacks is the antenna.
Have you checked the FAQ's on our website?
1. What about excess coax cable?
2. How many miles will my antenna transmit?
3. Can I paint my Wilson to match my car, and if so...
4. My transmit signal is ok, but the received signal...
5. The antenna works okay on SSB but not on AM...
6. RF energy is causing problems to the audio of my...
7. My CB radio is causing problems to the audio of...
8. Can the Wilson 1000 or 5000 be used on my...
9. How should I completely ground the CB system...
10. Where can I mount the antenna on my mini-van...
11. Will the signal be affected by where I mount ...
12. Can I put a spring on the top of the coil?
13. I hear a whistling noise at high speeds